Do I receive a certificate at the end of my program(s)?
Yes! You will receive a digital certificate that has a unique identification code, and that can be validated at any time for every program that you complete.
As a Full Academy License Learner, you will not be required to complete all programs before receiving your certificate. You will be able to claim an individual certificate for each program as you complete them.
In order to complete the program and claim your certificate, you will need to complete all assignments and pass each program's respective Capstone Project.
You will be able to claim your certificate directly from the end of the Capstone Exam upon passing.
You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course for completing all modules, quizzes, and assignments. There is no formal assessment for stand-alone courses.
Sharing your Certificate
Of course, we want you to show off your completed programs and new skills!
Approximately 30 minutes after receiving your certificate, you will receive all the necessary information to add your certificate and program details to your LinkedIn profile.
You can also find the information needed to post your certificate to LinkedIn within the certificate validator. The information is as follows:
- Name: This is the name of the program that is listed on the certificate validation page.
- Issuing Organization: AIHR | Academy to Innovate HR
- Issue date: The issue date of the certificate is listed on the certificate validation page.
- Expiration date: click the 'This credential does not expire' checkbox.
- Credential ID: This is located on the PDF Certificate in the bottom-left corner or the URL of your certificate link.
- Credential URL: This is the URL sent to you when you claim your certificate
The certificate will also show the logos of our Global Accreditation Partners, SHRM, and HRCI. To find out more about our Accreditation Partners, click here.
In case you have questions about our certificates, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you!